This tag is ambiguous. Currently used for any baton that is not currently known or does not currently have a qualifier tag.
- --baton_(instrument) , a wand used by a conductor to instruct musical groups.
- --expandable baton, a metal shaft baton that collapses.
- --juggling club, batons with a heavy end, used by jugglers and by rhythmic gymnast.
- --marching band baton, collective term for long batons that are associated with marching bands.
- --pointer, a stick used by instructors such as teachers.
- --relay baton, a rod used in relay races, and is passed from one runner to another.
- --ribbon baton, a baton with a ribbon attached at one end, used in rhythmic gymnastics.
- --ritual baton, a flat rod held by ancient Chinese and Japanese noblemen and Shinto priests
- --tonfa, a side-handle baton.
- --traffic baton, a red (or bright colored) baton used as a signaling aid in directing traffic or crowds.
- --truncheon, a baton used by authoritative figures, such as police officers.
- --twirl baton, a metal rod with two rubber stoppers at each end, used as a tool for athletic sports.
- --wand, colorful short batons used by magical girls or magicians.