The name 児雷也/自来也 originated from a fictional character in the 19th century Edo period.
- Jiraiya (自来也) (Jiraiya Monogatari, written by Kan'wa-tei Onitake) - use his true name, Ogata Shuuma Hiroyuki
- Jiraiya (児雷也) (Jiraiya Gouketsu Monogatari, written by Mizugaki Egao and his inheritor authors) - This Jiraiya's true name is the same as the above one, with a bit different kanji.
- Jiraiya (自来也) (NARUTO)
- Jiraiya (ジライヤ) (Persona 4, Hanamura Yousuke's persona)
- Jiraiya (磁雷矢/ジライヤ) (Sekai Ninja Sen Jiraiya)
- For his usual self without the Jiraiya Suit, use Yamaji Touha tag.
- Jiraiya (ジライヤ) (Ninja Sentai Kakuranger)
- For his transformed figure, use Ninja Black tag.
- Jiraiya (ジライヤ) (Monster Strike)
- LBX model Jiraiya (LBX ジライヤ) (Danball Senki)
- Jiraiya (自雷也) (Kairyuu Daikessen, aka. The Magic Serpent) - use his true name, Ogata Ikazuchi-Maru
- Jiraiya Gamasuke (児雷也蟇助) (Inazuma Eleven, Sengoku Igajima school)
- Jiraia (自来也) (Tengai Makyou: ZIRIA)
- Jiraiya (mangaka) (児雷也)
A supporting character from Naruto otherwise known by his nickname Pervy Sage (エロ仙人, ero sen'nin).
He is one of the Legendary Sannin along with Tsunade and Orochimaru, all of whom trained under Sarutobi Hiruzen (The Third Hokage). He is the mentor of Namikaze Minato (The Fourth Hokage), and later Uzumaki Naruto.
Nobody here but us chickens!