Used when a character is singing or carefree. Can also be used to cover musical notes in the background or on objects.
Notes, beamed, rest and dotted
- whole note
- half note
- quarter note (♩)
- eighth note (♪)
- sixteenth note
- thirty-second note
- sixty-fourth note
- beamed sixty-fourth notes (two or more 64th notes)
- ghost note (a note of any length with no discernable pitch)
- grace note
Although there are notes beyond the 64th note, it isn't necessary to tag them here.
- flat sign (♭, one semitone lower pitch)
- double flat sign (two semitones lower pitch)
- natural sign (♮, cancels previous accidental)
- sharp sign (♯, one semitone higher pitch)
The following tags implicate this tag: spoken_musical_note, eighth_note, beamed_eighth_notes, musical_note_print, half_note, whole_note, quarter_note, sixteenth_note, beamed_sixteenth_notes, thirty-second_note, and beamed_thirty-second_notes (learn more).