Type-Moon Official April Fool's Joke for April 2009, Sensha Otoko (Tank Man, a parody of the popular "true story" love comedy, Densha Otoko (Train Man)). The characters are mostly from Fate/Zero, with a few appearances from Fate/Stay Night characters.
This is a story about 212cm military otaku with "Sensha Otoko" as his handle name, who despite his huge, imposing appearance, is actually very shy, and thus no girlfriends. One day, he saves a teenage girl from being harassed, and falls in love. However, because he has no experience in romance, he consults his otaku friends on the web-board Eirei Throne-Channel for advice. This is the beginning of a True Tank Story.
Sensha Otoko's Friends From Eirei Throne Channel
- "Medea" - a former model betrayed by her boyfriend. (Caster)
- "Gil" - a cool hikikomori stalker. (Gilgamesh)
- "U to O" - a helmet-wearing man who fears facial exposure and eye-contact. (Berserker (Fate/Zero))
- "Danna" - Criminal No. 1. (Caster (Fate/Zero))
- "Ryuu-chan" - Criminal No. 2. (Uryuu Ryuunosuke)
- "Godbull" - an intelligent fighter bull who knows how to access the internet.
- Papa - a man who loves his wife above all else, and despises his son. (Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald)
- Mama - a woman who loves her eldest son above all else. (Sola-Ui Nuada-Re Sophia-Ri)
- Onii-chan - an older brother who loves his younger sister above all else. (Lancer (Fate/Zero))
- Sasaki - "Medea's" friendzoned male caretaker. (Assassin (Fate/Stay Night))
- Elkidu - "Gil's" childhood friend and next door neighbor, a girl who loves her dog. (Enkidu (Fate/Strange Fake))
- Matsuken - a mysterious, wise English teacher.