The following includes the details of how to interface with the post appeal records through the API.
Record field format
- Plural form: "post appeals"
- Used in the URL pathname
- Singular form: "post appeal"
- Used for write parameters (Help:API Write Requests)
- Versions: none
These are the various actions that can be done with post appeal records.
The base URL is GET /post_appeals.json
Note: The default order is ID descending.
All of the following are standard attributes with all of their available formats and qualifiers.
post_tags_match- The post query of the search term matches the post of the post appeal.
reason_matches- Case-insensitive wildcard search on the reason field.
is_resolved- Is the post active or not?
- true: Post is unflagged and undeleted.
- false: Post is flagged or deleted.
The base URL is GET /post_appeals/$id.json where $id is the post appeal ID.
The base URL is POST /post_appeals.json