A tight-fitting one-piece garment that covers the body from the neck to at least the upper legs. Note that it has to be one continuous piece of fabric stretching over the entire body, not separate pieces of clothing such as a leotard over a pair of pantyhose. The only exception is if the upper portion of the bodysuit is open to show the wearer's chest, in which case you should add open clothes as well.
- If it covers only the legs, use pantyhose instead.
- If it covers only the upper torso, use something like taut shirt or tight shirt instead.
- However, if you see a portion of the bodysuit removed but still hanging from the character's front- or back-side, you can use bodysuit pull.
- If it wraps around the thighs and groin area like a swimsuit, use leotard instead.
- If there is a leg missing from the bodysuit, use single pantsleg and skin tight instead.
These examples are what aren't considered to be bodysuits.
- post #2559755 (a leotard)
- post #1829945 (considered to be chaps plus panties)
- post #2027696 (doesn't cover enough of the body, so it's revealing clothes)
- post #454288 (revealing clothes, thighhighs and gloves)
- post #2073512 (separated into the top and bike shorts)
- post #1992632 (single pantsleg plus skin tight)
Please tag if possible to determine
- pilot suit
- red bodysuit
- orange bodysuit
- yellow bodysuit
- green bodysuit
- blue bodysuit
- purple bodysuit
- pink bodysuit
- white bodysuit
- black bodysuit
- grey bodysuit
- multicolored bodysuit
The following tags implicate this tag: white_bodysuit, ribbed_bodysuit, blue_bodysuit, green_bodysuit, grey_bodysuit, fishnet_bodysuit, multicolored_bodysuit, impossible_bodysuit, purple_bodysuit, sheer_bodysuit, orange_bodysuit, torn_bodysuit, black_bodysuit, red_bodysuit, pink_bodysuit, yellow_bodysuit, and bodysuit_pull (learn more).