The forum is the place for discussions related to Danbooru.
All forum posts are formatted using DText.
Read the Rules Before Proceeding
- The Community Guidelines
- Old, legacy forum rules:
The quick search bar will search through the body only. For more advanced searching, use the forum post search page, which also allows searching by topic title, author name, and topic category.
Currently, the following categories exist for forum topics:
- General: The default category, for anything that does not fit the other categories.
- Tags: Discussions about new or repopulated tags, tag changes, tag aliases and implications, etc.
- Additionally, you can request a bulk update there.
- Bugs & Features: Discussions related to the Danbooru software (example bugs/inconsistencies or missing features, etc).
- Additionally, you can report bugs or request features at the Github repository.
If you believe that a forum post either contains spam or breaks the Community Guidelines, you can report it to the Moderators. To report a forum post, click on Report at the bottom of each forum post. Please enter a valid reason.