If you believe a post was unfairly deleted or deserves of a second chance in the moderation queue, you may appeal it. To appeal a post, click the "Appeal" link under the Options heading in the sidebar to the left of the post.
Appealing a post sends it back to the moderation queue for a second review by the approvers, just like flagging does. The post has up to three days to be reviewed by the approval team. If the post is not approved after three days the appeal is considered as failed. This process is the same moderation process that new uploads undergo.
Keep your appeals civil, DO NOT insult others and follow the Community Rules.
How Does the System Work?
- Every appeal uses up three upload slots. You may appeal unlimited posts so long as you have upload slots left.
- Once an appealed post is approved, the upload slots are given back. If it's not approved, they return after three days, once the post leaves the moderation queue (same way as any other pending post).
- Unrestricted Uploaders have an unlimited amount of appeals.
- An user can appeal a post only once.
- About:mod queue
- Upload Feedback Thread (only discussion of reasons, not appeal)