Note: Heavy spoiler ahead!
This tag is loosely translated into "Mami chomp", with "mogu mogu" as the onomatopoeia for chewing.
Use this tag for posts with explicit reference to that scene in Episode 3 of Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. The general depictions are:
- A body hanging in the air with the head out of frame.
- Charlotte's mouth is wide open, ready to chomp somebody.
- Mami loses or having lost her head, one way or another.
Because of the nature of this tag, please add the spoilers tag as appropriate.
The name came from the runes appeared during Charlotte's labyrinth scene.
The related Japanese terms are:
- マミる (Mami-ru, to be Mami'd)
- Nicopedia article: http://dic.nicovideo.jp/id/4557586
- Verbs of this form may be transitive or intransitive; e.g. 取る is transitive and 判る is intransitive. Both of the Japanese wiki articles cited indicate that マミる is an intransitive verb.
- マミられる (Mami-rareru, to be Mami'd; alternate & much less common version)
- マミった (Mami-tta, has been Mami'd; past tense of Mamiru)