YouTube Creator Awards are a series of plaques awarded by YouTube in recognition of popular channels and content creators. They are based on subscriber count, however not every channel which reaches the required level receives one, as YouTube grants them at its own discretion.
The current awards and their associated subscriber counts are:
- Silver Creator Award - 100,000 subscribers
- - Nickel alloy
- Gold Creator Award - one million subscribers
- - Gold-plated brass. This is the award most commonly depicted.
- Diamond Creator Award - ten million subscribers
- - Silver-plated metal inset with colorless crystal glass in the shape of a play button triangle.
- Custom (a.k.a. Ruby) Creator Award - 50 million subscribers
- - 15 recipients as of October 2020
- Red Diamond Creator Award - 100 million subscribers