A Winter theme version of Hatsune Miku used for the annual SNOW MIKU FESTIVAL running concurrently with the Sapporo Winter Festival. There are snowflakes printed into her hair, and she wears an ice-blue outfit with parts done in glimmering silver. Her partner is a small white bunny named Rabbit Yukine.
Since 2012, there is a yearly contest to decide which fan-submitted design will be used as the official Yuki Miku of that year, the winner of which also gets their design turned into a Petite Nendoroid by Good Smile Company.
- 2010 - Her usual outfit colored to blue and silver.
- 2011 - Same outfit as the 2010 version, but given earmuffs, a white scarf, and white mittens. Now used as the default Yuki Miku.
- 2012 - "Fluffy Coat version" (ふわふわコートVer.): Wears a blue ribbon hairband and a coat with white fur trim. Has fur-trimmed boots to match.
- 2013 - "Strawberry White Dress version" (いちご白無垢Ver.): Wears a white kimono and uchikake.
- 2014 - "Magical Snow version": Wears a witch hat, a blue cape, and wields a staff. Theme song is "Suki! Yuki! Maji Magic".
- 2015 - "Snow Bell version": has a cherry motif, wears a white bubble skirt and capelet. Theme song is "Snow Fairy Story".
- 2016 - "Snow Owl version": Wears an owl-shaped hat and sports gear. Theme song is "Yuki ga Tokeru Mae Ni".
- 2017 - "Twinkle Snow version": Wields a wand and wears a sleeveless blue dress. Theme song is "Star Night Snow".
- 2018 - "Crane Priestess version" (タンチョウ巫女Ver.): Has a crane-themed miko outfit with striped thighhighs. Theme song is "Shikaku no Chikyuu wo Maruku Suru".
- 2019 - "Princess version": Wields a wand and wears a green and white frilled dress, with a crystal tiara, detached collar, and equally as detached juliet sleeves. Theme song is "Ai".
- 2020 - "French horn version": A band uniform motif with a french horn, epaulettes that have a fringe trim, and hat feather.
- 2021 - A choir outfit with a clock motif featuring a clock print beret and white dress.
All official Yuki Miku as of 2019: post #3498138
The following tags implicate this tag: yuki_miku_(2021), yuki_miku_(2016), yuki_miku_(2017), yuki_miku_(2018), yuki_miku_(2019), yuki_miku_(2020), yuki_miku_(2010), yuki_miku_(2011), yuki_miku_(2012), yuki_miku_(2013), yuki_miku_(2014), and yuki_miku_(2015) (learn more).